Register today for the 2012 San Francisco Blue & Gray Golf Classic with Annika Sorenstam!

    Message 1 of 1 , Sep 17, 2012

      I am not sure we have any golfers among us but if so, this tournament looks like a lot of fun! Please pass this message along to your golfing friends.

      Sent: Saturday, September 15, 2012 9:40 AM
      Subject: Register today for the 2012 San Francisco Blue & Gray Golf Classic with Annika Sorenstam!

      A Navy League team? Let's make it happen!

      Please pass the word and if you golf register for a day of fun on with our friends among West Coast U.S. Merchant Marine Academy alumni?

      Senior Vice President
      Pacific Central Region