Re: Council Luncheon Tuesday, September 11, Scoma's Restaurant, San Francisco

    Message 1 of 3 , Sep 11, 2012

      Final Call...

      You in San Francisco or nearby, hope to see you at the luncheon - space still available - just show up at 1130 with cash or check, $40.

      You in Oakland or nearby, hope to see you at the reception.

      I talked to Phil and he said he is willing to answer any Navy League questions you may have.

      Between the luncheon and the reception, he and Linda will be visiting aboard the O'BRIEN and taking a quick look at the POTOMAC; I will be his escort.

      Don't forget to wear your Navy League lapel pin.