Re: Talk Like A Pirate Day - 19 September

  • scclg
    Message 1 of 2 , Jan 13, 2008
      Archaeologists discover 1699 Captain Kidd Shipwreck

      http://www.physorg.com/news117037557.html

      Resting in less than 10 feet of Caribbean seawater, the wreckage of
      Quedagh Merchant, the ship abandoned by the scandalous 17th century
      pirate Captain William Kidd as he raced to New York in an ill-fated
      attempt to clear his name, has escaped discovery -- until now.

      --- In PMMC-NLUS@yahoogroups.com, "Phelps Hobart" <nlsac@...> wrote:

      Avast, me hearties, ye scallywags!

      Just a few hours left matey.

      Aye, we'll have this on our 2008 PMMC-NLUS calendar!

      Ye patch of blue and green is from me favorite search engine,
      Dogpile.com.

      Arrr!

      Senior Vice Buccaneer
      Pacific Merchant Marine Council, NLUS

      _____________________________________

      1. Talk Like A Pirate Day - September 19
      The Official Talk-Like A Pirate Day Web site. Because we're guys, and
      because we can.
      www.talklikeapirate.com/ [Found on Google, Windows Live, Yahoo!
      Search, Ask.com]

      2. Talk Like A Pirate Day - September 19
      Check out the photos of Talk Like A Pirate Day past and present ...
      Talk Like A Pirate Day is an original concept created in a moment of
      temporary insanity ...
      www.talklikeapirate.com/piratehome.html [Found on Google, Windows
      Live, Yahoo! Search, Ask.com]

      3. International Talk Like a Pirate Day -
      Wikipedia, the free ... Arr, International Talk Like a Pirate Day
      (ITLAPD) be a parodic holiday made in 1995 by good mate John Baur, or
      as we scallywags call him, "Ol' Chumbucket", ...
      en.wikipedia.org/wiki/International_Talk_Like_a_Pi... [Found on
      Google, Windows Live, Yahoo! Search, Ask.com]