West Contra Costa Navy League Luncheon and Museum Tour, 1145, Tuesday, August 28, 2012

    Message 1 of 1 , Aug 20, 2012

    We have an invitation from Paul Soltow to join his West Contra Costa Navy League Council members for lunch and a museum tour Tuesday, August 28.
    • Boilerhouse Restaurant - Richmond California www.boilerhouserestaurant.comBoiler House Restaurant, 1414 Harbour Way South, Richmond, CA 94804

    • Rosie the Riveter/WWII Home Front - National Park Service www.nps.gov/roriRosie the Riveter / WWII Home Front National Historical Park. ... Museum on Water...

    • 1414 Harbour Way South #3000, Richmond, CA 94804
    Afterwards I will endeavor to visit the SS Red Oak Victory. That's not part of Paul's program but you are welcome to join me.
    • SS Red Oak Victory www.ssredoakvictory.com Launched in 1944, SS Red Oak Victory ship is the last surviving cargo ship built at the Kaiser/Richmond shipyards and is being restored in Richmond, California... 1337 Canal Boulevard, Richmond, CA 94804

    Reservations are not required.

    I have added to this message an invitation received from Angus Blackwood, President of the San Francisco Council to have lunch at Scoma's Restaurant Tuesday, September 11. Special guest of honor is the Navy League's National President Phil Dunmire. You received an earlier notice of this August 10.

    Here is the current calendar updated.

    1130 Monday, September 17 ~ Pacific Merchant Marine Council Luncheon, SS JEREMIAH O'BRIEN, Pier 54, San Francisco

    October 4 - 8 ~ San Francisco Fleet Week. http://fleetweek.us

    Various dates ~ National Liberty Ship Memorial SS JEREMIAH O'BRIEN dockside events and bay cruises. http://ssjeremiahobrien.org