You're invited to SCI's Bay Area Sunset Cruise!

  • (no author)
    Message 1 of 1 , Aug 13, 2012

      Hi Phelps,

      Greetings and I hope this finds you well!

      The invitations to SCI-Bay Area's Sunset Cruise, scheduled for Thursday, Oct. 4, were sent out last week via snail mail and email.

      With regards to spreading the word, would you be able to blast it out to the U.S. Navy League's PMMC members? See attached invitation below.� Please feel free to share this with family and friends, as well.

      Also, Karen Freitas is organizing 6 to 8 Cadets to stand near the gangway to greet and welcome guests as they board the vessel. They will also be there after the event to thank guests for coming. This will add a special touch to the evening and we are most appreciative for their support.

      Thanks for your continued support!

      Best regards,

      Adrienne

      Adrienne L. Yee

      Director, International Maritime Center

      The Seamen's Church Institute Bay Area

      4001 7th Street, Oakland, CA  94607

      Direct Line: (510) 844-1130

      Main Line: (510) 839-2226

      ayee@...

      seamenschurch.org

      SCI Bay Area Sunset Cruise on the San Francisco Bay - October 4, 2012

      To register, visit donate.seamenschurch.org/events

      A New Space in Lower Manhattan

      Beginning in July, SCI moved its headquarters to 74 Trinity Place, Suite 1414, New York, NY 10006.

      We look forward to continuing our role in the historic New York harbor.

      THE SEAMEN’S CHURCH INSTITUTE
      invites you aboard the California Hornblower for a

      Sunset Cruise 2012 Header

      Polaroid Picture of San Francisco Bay

      THURSDAY, OCTOBER 4
      Boarding begins at 6:30 pm
      Ship sails from 7:00 – 9:30 pm

      Pier 3 • San Francisco

      Proceeds benefit SCI–Bay Area
      International Maritime Center

      Click here for more information
      and to reserve your spot today.

      COME JOIN THE FUN!
      • Live music by Roknrev & the Deacons
      • Live & Silent Auction and Raffle Prizes
      • Heavy hors d’oeuvres

      Event sponsored in part by
      Hornblower Cruises & Events

      Sunset Cruise 2012 Footer: SCI Logo

      Privacy policy (Privacy Page)      My Email Preferences (Email Preferences Page)