Navy League National President to visit with us Tuesday, September 11

    Message 1 of 1 , Aug 10, 2012

      "Finally, I want to say that interfacing with the individual members and councils of Navy League continues to be one of my highest priorities. I truly do enjoy getting to know you and how you contribute to Navy League as we continue to execute our mission and support the men and women of our sea services." Phil Dunmire, Navy League National President

      Heads up Pacific Merchant Marine Council Members and Friends.

      Phil and his wife Linda will be with us in San Francisco 1130 - 1330, Tuesday, September 11! The two of them will be our guests of honor when we will again have lunch with the San Francisco Council at Scoma's Restaurant, Fisherman's Wharf, www.scomas.com.

      By we I mean the first members to make reservations, $35 per person, with Angus Blackwood, San Francisco Council President, Angus at ourwhitespace dot com. Angus indicates reservations will be in chronological priority of those who E-mail in reservation requests. He may require advance payment - let's see what he composes for the luncheon flyer. Go ahead and make your reservation now and beat the crowd.

      Possibly Phil and Linda can schedule something else on the 11th as well. I would like to show them the O'BRIEN and POTOMAC. I'll keep you posted.

      Being a member of the Navy League is exciting!

      Calendar

      1130 Monday, September 17, Pacific Merchant Marine Council Luncheon, SS JEREMIAH O'BRIEN, Pier 54, San Francisco