U.S. Merchant Marine Academy - 2012 San Francisco Heidmar Blue & Gray Golf Classic with Annika Sorenstam!

    Message 1 of 1 , Aug 8, 2012

      Sent: Wednesday, August 08, 2012 9:05 AM
      Subject: U.S. Merchant Marine Academy - 2012 San Francisco Heidmar Blue & Gray Golf Classic with Annika Sorenstam!

      The U.S. Merchant Marine Academy Alumni Association and Foundation invites you and your organization to participate in 2012 San Francisco Heidmar Blue & Gray Golf Classic on Thursday, October 4 at the Presidio Golf Course. Join us for this historic event as we welcome LPGA legend and golf Hall of Famer, Annika Sorenstam, to the event, along with watching the Blue Angels fly overhead during our event. We have arranged for an amazing day and hope you can join us for this record event.

      In addition, YOU, can personally golf with Annika in her foursome! (details below!) Annika, who is the Founder and CEO of the ANNIKA Academy training facility in Reunion (FL), will conduct a clinic for all participants and play with a few lucky winners of several raffles and auctions.

      “I am truly excited to see the Heidmar Blue & Gray Golf Classics first hand and help support the men and women of the United States Merchant Marine Academy and its Department of Athletics,” said Annika, whose ANNIKA Academy is the tour’s National Sponsor of its Skills Challenges. “Come share my passion for golf and join us for a wonderful day!”

      GOLF WITH ANNIKA:
      If you would like to golf, or know someone who would like to golf, with Annika, we will be auctioning off spots in her foursome. Each spot will be for THREE (3) holes with Annika and the remaining holes to be played in the outing itself. If you would like to golf with Annika, please click here and complete an interest form for this auction. The minimum bid will be $750. We have multiple spots and will email all interested parties to conduct an online auction.

      SPECIAL COMMEMORATIVE EVENT PIN FLAGS:
      We are seeking 18 SPONSORS at $500 to become special sponsors of this historic event. Each sponsor will have their company (or personal name) designed on a commemorative pin flag that will be used in the event on a designated hole. Each sponsor will receive the "Event-Used" Pin Flag personally signed by Annika. The sponsor will also receive an 8x10 photo of Annika with the flag on the course. This is a perfect historic item to frame and hang in your office or home. To purchase one of 18 special sponsorships, please click here.

      FOURSOMES/INDIVIDUAL GOLFERS:
      To golf in the tournament and take part in all the activities planned, individual golfer fees are $300 per person and $1,200 a foursome. To register for the event, please click here.

      DINNER ONLY:
      If you would like to attend the dinner ceremony and Q&A session with Annika, please click here. Dinner is $100 person and includes cocktail reception, dinner and small donation to the U.S. Merchant Marine Academy.

      AUCTION / RAFFLE REQUEST:
      We are currently seeking raffle and auction packages. If you or your organization would like to contribute an auction package or raffle items, please contact Gregg Matalas at 516-773-5544 or gregg.matalas@....

      TOURNAMENT WEBSITE:
      For more information on this event, please click here.

      Thursday, October 4, 2012
      Presidio Golf Course
      12:00 p.m. Shotgun (Local Time)
      Price: $300 per person*
      Information Brochure

      *Price includes tax deductible donation, clinic with Annika, foursome photo with Annika, USMMA Gift, green fees, cart fees, breakfast, lunch, dinner and refreshments.

      USMMA Alumni Association and Foundation
      300 Steamboat Road - Babson Center, Kings Point, NY 11024

      www.usmmaaf.comUSMMAAF Facebook