Invitation: Bethlehem Shipyard Museum Pier 70, 1800, Wednesday, August 15

    Message 1 of 1 , Aug 3, 2012
    Ahoy Members and Friends,
    What do you have calendared for 1800, Wednesday, August 15?
    Council Director Bill Perez has something interesting - especially for those in San Francisco or nearby. Details below and check the attachment and www.bethlehemshipyardmuseum.org as well.
    Heave Ho,
    PS We have reserved a couple of dates for council luncheons back aboard the SS JEREMIAH O'BRIEN. Monday, September 17 and Monday,  December 17. Networking and social before the noon luncheon. Program and speakers guaranteed to enlighten!
    PSS If you are on Facebook, Twitter, and Linkedin, are we connected?