Navy League Golf Tournament Alamenda, August 27 ~ Navy Ball Pleasanton, October 13

    Message 1 of 1 , Jul 14, 2012

    ----- Original Message -----
    From: Kurt Libby
    Subject: Navy League Golf Tournament Alamenda, August 27 ~ Navy Ball Pleasanton, October 13

    Greetings to fellow Navy League members, associates, and friends.

    I have attached a couple fliers on local area Navy events.

    First is the annual Oakland-Alameda Navy League golf tournament on Aug 27. We try to get together foursomes to play in the tournament. I'd be happy to coordinate the foursomes if you need assistance in matching up playing partners. The format this year is a best-ball scramble, so you don't need to be good to play and have fun - you just need to find one ringer to play in your foursome.

    Second, is a flyer on the Navy Ball in October; please respond per the flyer.

    Best regards,
    Kurt