Re: Council received Navy League Member Retention Award

    Message 1 of 2 , Jun 30, 2012
      Sent: Thursday, June 28, 2012 7:00 AM
      Subject: Re: [PMMC-NLUS] Council received Navy League Member Retention Award

      Good job!
      Linda
      Sent: Thursday, June 28, 2012 7:06 AM

      Great Job , congratulations ; continue the great work for our Sea Services.

      John

      Past National President

      Sent: Thursday, June 28, 2012 7:24 AM

      BRAVO ZULU- President Phelps-- this is a well deserved recognition for our council and its leadership under your tireless effort. Compared to some of the other councils which have received outstanding rewards etc, we should also be recognized for the important impact we are making in maritime policy support and participation with other maritime organizations.
      I will try to attend the Propeller Club event on July 17th.
      Ed Dangler