Council received Navy League Member Retention Award

    Message 1 of 2 , Jun 28, 2012

      Once again the Pacific Merchant Marine Council was recognized at the Navy League's National Convention. For the third time, the council's very high rate of membership retention garnered the council an award plaque. Very special.

      Thanks everyone for staying aboard.

      Message 2 of 2 , Jun 30, 2012
        Sent: Thursday, June 28, 2012 7:00 AM
        Subject: Re: [PMMC-NLUS] Council received Navy League Member Retention Award

        Good job!
        Linda
        Sent: Thursday, June 28, 2012 7:06 AM

        Great Job , congratulations ; continue the great work for our Sea Services.

        John

        Past National President

        Sent: Thursday, June 28, 2012 7:24 AM

        BRAVO ZULU- President Phelps-- this is a well deserved recognition for our council and its leadership under your tireless effort. Compared to some of the other councils which have received outstanding rewards etc, we should also be recognized for the important impact we are making in maritime policy support and participation with other maritime organizations.
        I will try to attend the Propeller Club event on July 17th.
        Ed Dangler