Invitation to join the Propeller Club; Lunch too

    Message 1 of 1 , Jun 26, 2012
    Ahoy Members and Friends,

    The Pacific Merchant Marine Council has a cordial relationship with the Propeller Club, http://www.propellerclubnorcal.org. A number of our members are also members of the Propeller Club. In fact several are on the the Club's board.

    Here is an offer too good to pass up - 18 months for the price of 12! And a free lunch if you get your reservation in quickly. Also a membership pin.

    Hope to see you there.

    PS Steve Wright is the Club's Secretary Treasurer; he writes...