Invitation: Sacramento Council Reception and Luncheon Friday, July 20
- Ahoy Members and Friends,Anyone care to venture over to Sacramento? May I suggest Friday, July 20, as a great day for visiting? State Fair in progress and what is shaping up to be a fine Navy League luncheon mid-day.The council will pick up the tab for new members who sponsor a table @ $50 or more or the businesses that sponsor the reception or the luncheon @ $400 or more. Sacramento Council membership is an option but so is Pacific Merchant Marine Council affiliation. We will work it out somehow.I have been telephoning members but better yet give me a call. We can talk about the Navy League, the council, and what is going on.Here are three additional confirmed dates...
Now, back to getting the invitation below and attached distributed elsewhere. Do attend if possible.Heave Ho,Phelps(916) 739-6949----- Original Message -----From: Phelps HobartSent: Friday, June 22, 2012 8:58 AMSubject: Invitation: Sacramento Council Reception and Luncheon Friday, July 20
- Sunday, 1600 - 1800, August 5, 2012, Pacific Merchant Marine Council and Arkansas Division Sea Cadets fun fundraiser on the USS POTOMAC dockside, $50 per person.
- Friday, 1130, August Pacific Central Region Coast Guard Awards Presentation, Coast Guard Island, Alameda.
- Saturday, Pacific Central Region meeting, Coast Guard Island, Alameda.
Navy League of the United States Sacramento Council
The pleasure of your company is requested at a reception and luncheon
Rear Admiral Dixon R. Smith, Commander, Navy Region Southwest
Guest of Honor and Speaker
Friday, July 20, 2012
1215 ~ Social on Casa Gardens shaded patio
1300 ~ Lunch in Casa Gardens dining room
Casa Garden Restaurant
2760 Sutterville Road
Sacramento, CA 95820
Please indicate menu choices on a note or on your check:
· Chicken Milanese - crispy panko and parmesan crusted chicken breast toped with roasted tomato sauce. Served with herb seasoned orzo pasta and a spinach salad.
· Greek Salad baby lettuce and romaine tossed with a Greek seasoned shallot vinaigrette. Toppings include marinated shrimp, artichoke hearts, red onions, cucumbers, red bell peppers, tomatoes, black olives and feta cheese.
· Vegetarian pasta with a side salad.
Coffee, hot or iced tea along with Casa Garden mocha puffs for dessert.
Tariff (Checks or money orders payable to Navy League Sacramento Council, PO Box 191403, Sacramento CA 95819-1403):
· Reception complementary
· Luncheon (checks received before the start of Sacramento Navy Week, July 16) $20, during Navy Week $25
· Additional donation for Sea Cadet, Sea Scout, and Eagle Scout lunches $20 each
· Luncheon or reception sponsorship (includes signage, Navy League community affiliate membership, plaque, four individual memberships and four luncheons) $400+
· Table sponsorship (Includes signage, Navy League new individual membership, one luncheon) $50
Additional Information: Phelps Hobart, Luncheon Chairman, (916) 739-6949 or 955-3972, NLSAC@...