NLUS Oakland-Alameda Councils' 2nd Annual Golf Tournament, Alameda, Monday, August 27, 2012
- Members and Friends,Sam will collect the names of council members and friends who care to participate as a member of a council team.The council will again sponsor a hole - the last couple of years it has been the #1 hole. Your firm is welcome to sponsor a hole, donate prizes, or team-up for a great day with other golf enthusiasts. Who knows the networking that may take place.Heave Ho,PhelpsPhelps Hobart, PresidentPacific Merchant Marine CouncilNavy League of the United States
----- Original Message -----From: Phelps HobartSent: Monday, June 04, 2012 3:15 PMSubject: NLUS Oakland-Alameda Councils' 2nd Annual Golf Tournament, Alameda, Monday, August 27, 2012Attached is the Alameda Oakland golf flyer. Please form council teams of four or register as individuals.
Pass the word - all golfers welcome to participate - military, veteran, civilian.
· 7 AM Registration - ($95 Per Person / $60 Active Military or Active Reserve)
· 8:30 AM Four Person Scramble with a Shotgun Start
W/1st, 2nd, & 3rd place awards, closest hole on par 3s, & longest drive
· 12:30 Lunch, Awards & Raffle
· Price Includes tee prizes, green fees, cart, BBQ buffet Lunch & Awards
· Great Raffle Prizes to include;
Ø As Tickets;
Ø Restaurant Certificates and lots of wine...
Ø Golf items and many more yet to be added.