Second Call: Luncheon with the San Francisco Council 1130, Tuesday, June 12

    Message 1 of 1 , Jun 3, 2012

      Second Call: Join us for lunch Tuesday, June 12... Reservations now being accepted.

      Scoma's Restaurant - Fisherman's Wharf

      Delicious seafood, gorgeous views, impeccable service!

      Welcome to Scoma's – our Fisherman's Wharf restaurant steeped with a family tradition of quality and service. Still family owned and operated, Scoma’s opened in 1965, when brothers Al and Joe Scoma took over a six seat coffee shop serving fishermen on the wharf. Starting with their mother’s recipe collection, the Scoma brothers' humble café is now a delicious tradition with unsurpassed San Francisco Bay views – a must-go dining destination for generations of locals and visitors.

      We're loved for our succulent crab cakes, hearty cioppino – and most of all for our fresh, sustainable seafood. Our commitment to clean oceans and rivers is proven by our support of fishing communities in California and across the nation. With our motto – reduce, re-use, recycle – we're one of San Francisco's most environmentally aware restaurants. Scoma's is one of San Francisco's only restaurants to own a licensed fish preparation station, which permits public viewing of seafood as it's prepared for the kitchen daily.

      Truly a family affair rich with San Francisco tradition, Scoma's continually seeks to provide a memorable San Francisco waterfront dining experience. See http://scomas.com for more information; see http://scomas.supertour.com for more photos.

      Our guests voted us Best of Citysearch 2011 winner in the seafood category - thank you!