SS Jeremiah O'Brien Cruise Discount - 75th Anniversary Golden Gate Bridge and Seaman's Memorial

    Message 1 of 1 , May 7, 2012

      Ahoy,

      The National Liberty Ship Memorial SS JEREMIAH O'BRIEN is one of two "adopted" vessels of the Pacific Merchant Marine Council. Our council charter is aboard along with the adoption certificate.

      Possibly you have never been aboard or it has been quite some time. Here is an invitation for the Sunday, May 20 and Sunday, May 27 bay cruises you can enjoy with family, other council members, friends and associates.

      The May 20 sail is once in a lifetime. The May 27 sail is a special annual event. We and others have memorial leis (in place of wreaths) to be tossed with ceremony from amidships on the water and families have departed loved ones' ashes scattered from the fantail. Both are solemn events.

      Register online asap, arrive well before sailing time, and enjoy. Remember to bring sun protection - it can be bright on deck.

      Phelps,

      Here is a discount we are delighted to offer our Navy League friends for our cruise on May 27th.

      If they prefer to sail on the May 20th USS IOWA escort cruise, they would use promo code PMMC for $20 off the $85 ticket. (www.ssjeremiahobrien.org/events.php)

      Dennis Koller
      Executive Director
      The National Liberty Ship Memorial, Inc.
      SS Jeremiah O'Brien
      1275 Columbus Ave., Ste 300
      San Francisco, CA 94133
      Direct 415.441.7447
      Main 415.544.0100
      Fax 415.544.9890
      Email dkoller at ssjeremiahobrien dot org
      Website www.ssjeremiahobrien.org

      75th Anniversary Golden Gate Bridge
      and Seaman's Memorial Cruise
      on the SS JEREMIAH O'BRIEN
      Sunday, May 27, 2012
      10am to 2pm
      Departs from Pier 45, Fisherman's Wharf

      Celebrate the 75th Anniversary of the Golden Gate Bridge, one of the Bay Area's most recognizable landmarks, aboard another historic landmark the SS JEREMIAH O'BRIEN.
      FRIENDS OF THE NAVY LEAGUE GET A DISCOUNT
      2. Enter your promotional code NL
      3. Get your tickets for just $99
      (Regularly $125 for adults)

      Visit us online at www.ssjeremiahobrien.org