The Navy League's Pacific Merchant Marine Council supports CAGTC!

    Message 1 of 1 , May 2, 2012
    Members and Friends,

    The Pacific Merchant Marine Council continues to move forward within the maritime industry.

    We have been a supporter the past few years of the Coalition for America’s Gateways and Trade Corridors (CAGTC).

    Its goals are our our council goals! Now we have "Ally" status with CAGTC! Our PMMC About Us 2012, attached, has been updated accordingly.

    Please check out the informative website http://www.tradecorridors.org.

    I would appreciate a reply message back from members attending CAGTC's 2012 Annual Meeting, May 9.

    Sent: Wednesday, May 02, 2012 11:20 AM
    Subject: RE: The Navy League's Pacific Merchant Marine Council supports CAGTC!

    Hi Phelps,

    Thanks again for following up and my apologies for neglecting to get back to you sooner. We would be happy to grant The Pacific Merchant Marine Council, Navy League of the United States “Ally status” and we really appreciate your interest in the Coalition and our shared goals.

    Again, thanks for reaching out!

    Elaine