Marine Exchange of the San Francisco Bay Region - MayDay and Maritime Day Celebration - Thursday, May 10, 2012

    Message 1 of 1 , May 1 12:54 AM
      Always an enjoyable event for all in the maritime industry. We have space for two or three who are not otherwise associated with the Exchange through their employer.

      All members attending - please wear you NLUS lapel pin. And slip a membership application in your breast pocket...

      Probably best to let me submit your name.