Bay Planning Coalition - Decision Makers Conference (DMC) April 26

    Message 1 of 1 , Apr 17, 2012
    We thank John and his small staff at the Bay Planning Coalition for putting together an outstanding program.

    And thank you members engaged in the economic life of the San Francisco Bay region who have signed up to attend.

    After you examine the attachment and the website, www.bayplanningcoalition.org , and you are still not on board. What can I say?

    Remember to bring plenty of business cards, wear your Navy League lapel pin, and lets network with those who have yet to hear about the Navy League and our specialized council.

    Pacific Merchant Marine Council - The Maritime Logistics Council engaged in the nation's maritime industry!
    Navy League of the United States
    (916) 739-=6949