Captain's Reception, TS Golden Bear, Port of West Sacramento, Monday, April 30.

    Message 1 of 1 , Apr 13, 2012

    Ahoy Members and Friends,

    I hope several of you will be able to be able to participate Monday evening, April 30. Reservations by April 25 essential.

    A number from the Sacramento Council will be joining us.

    Pacific Merchant Marine Council, NLUS
    (916) 739-6949

    Date: Monday, April 30, 2012
    Location: Port of West Sacramento, Berth 6
    2895 Industrial Boulevard, Sacramento, CA 95691
    Time: 5:00 p.m. to 7:00 p.m.
    Tickets: $25 per person (ages 12+) and $15 per child (ages 5-11)

    Click Here<
    http://www.alumni.csum.edu/redirect.aspx?linkID=960&eid=8706> to register online for the Captain's Reception in West Sacramento. Registration for this event closes on Wednesday, April 25, 2012.

    To purchase your tickets by phone, please contact the CMA Foundation at (707) 654-1246.

    NOTE: Valid government-issued photo ID will be required of each guest to board the ship. Assist access is not available for this event.

    Be a part of this year's historic overseas adventures by Following the Voyage's<
    http://www.alumni.csum.edu/redirect.aspx?linkID=959&eid=8706>.

    The California Maritime Academy Foundation