Establishing a Navy League San Francisco Inter-Council Fleet Support Team

    Message 1 of 1 , Mar 27, 2012
    Ahoy Members and Friends,

    Senior Vice President Roger Bazeley is our council's representative on this new team. Others who can make the monthly meetings are welcome to join him.

    Carpooling is a possibility. Touch base with Roger and myself if you are willing to get on board the Navy League's San Francisco Inter-Council Fleet Support Team.

    A continuing concern of mine is the Navy ships at the BAE Shipyard. I don't think the crews are receiving the Navy League hospitality they should.

    Below is a message on the USS DECATUR (DDG-73) scheduled to make a San Francisco port call May 25-28. With the advance planning of this committee, I think the officers and crew will leave with a positive impression of San Francisco and the Navy League.

    Sent: Tuesday, March 27, 2012 8:05 AM
    Subject: Establishing a Navy League San Francisco Inter-Council Fleet Support Team

    Thanks Angus for spearheading this worthy endeavor.

    Council representatives - this touches the heart and soul of the Navy League. Let's have a good showing on April 3rd!

    Senior Vice President
    Pacific Central Region
    Navy League of the United States