Revitalizing the Maritime Industry: A Maritime Forum

    Message 1 of 1 , Mar 7, 2012

    Ahoy Members,

    If registering for this maritime industry event, please let me know.

    We will see what we can do for Maritime Week out here on the West Coast, especially the San Francisco Bay Area.

    Part of this is the Maritime Industry Congressional Sail-In, May 9, which this council supports. For registration and additional details see http://www.maritimeindustrycongressionalsail-in.org.

    Then on May 22 is National Maritime Day - a special day for our council. One of the goals of our council is to increase public and legislative awareness of the maritime industry. This day, with the President's proclamation, provides an outstanding opportunity. Your thoughts on this occasion appreciated.