Special Offer for Pacific Mercant Marine Council Members
The Journal of Commerce
Get a FREE Trial Membership to The Journal of Commerce Sign uptoday and get a FREE report
Remain informed on the latest in maritime shipping industry
No discussion of maritime shipping is complete without mention of international trade logistics and commerce. As a recent attendee at the California Maritime Leadership Symposium, you know how important it is to be on top of the latest in international affairs and policy relating to this expansive industry. Don't let the discussion stop there. Stay informed of this industry's constant changes, both domestically and abroad, with The Journal of Commerce.
Not all information is created equal
Since 1827, The Journal of Commerce has been called the "paper of record" for the global trade and logistics industry, a reliable and credible source providing in-depth news and market analysis found nowhere else.
Sign up for The Journal of Commerce and get access to all the tools and information you need to stay informed — and you'll also get the Annual Review & Outlook if you register today!
Get your 2012 Annual Review
& Outlook report - at no charge!
- The Journal of Commerce Magazine – delivered to you every week with expert coverage of export/import, freight logistics and regulatory issues PLUS exclusive market intelligence.
- Full 24/7 access to JOC.com includes exclusive member-only content, interactive data, videos, webcasts, digital magazine and more.
- The JOC Daily Newswire the day's top breaking news stories are broken down and reported by our staff of industry expertss.
- By The Numbers over 60 charts of key industry metrics, interactive and downloadable.
- In-depth reports on Top 100 Importers & Exporters, Annual Trucking Guide, Cool Cargoes, and more.
- Exclusive video interviews with leading industry decision makers and policy changers.
- Free webinars, Mobile Apps, and discounts to JOC events and conferences plus much more..
Start your 30-day RISK FREE membership to The Journal of Commerce and you'll get immediate access to JOC.com PLUS the 2012 Annual Outlook & Review.
The Journal of Commerce is published by UBM Global Trade, Two Penn Plaza East 12th Fl., 975 Raymond Blvd, Newark, NJ 07105.
To opt-out of future emails from UBM Global Trade, please contact us at joc@...
Sent to pmmc@... — why did I get this?
unsubscribe from this list | update subscription preferences
Three Squares Inc. · 1507 7th Street, #105 · Santa Monica, CA 90401
No virus found in this message.
Checked by AVG - www.avg.com
Version: 2012.0.1913 / Virus Database: 2114/4835 - Release Date: 02/27/12