2012 BPC Decisionmakers Conference - The Maritime Bay

    Message 1 of 1 , Feb 23, 2012
      2012 BPC Decisionmakers Conference - The Maritime Bay
      Ahoy Members and Friends,

      For the first time the Pacific Merchant Marine Council is a sponsor of this special event. Hope to see some of you there.

      Executive Director John Coleman and his predecessor Ellen Joslin Johnck are both on our council's Board of Directors. We thank them for their dedication and service.

      PS Heads-up...

      Director Stas Margaronis and myself will be speaking to members and friends of the Stockton Council, Monday, February 27, at their luncheon meeting. The presentation's focus is our council and the M-580 Marine Highway. Come join us if anywhere near Stockton that day. Contact me for further details and to make a reservation.

      I spoke February 17 to the members of the Sacramento Valley Chapter of the American Merchant Marine Veterans on our council and the M-580. The M-5 and M-580 remain a primary domestic focus of our council for 2012.