Invitation to Naval Sea Cadets Arkansas Division Annual Inspection, Sunday, February 26, 2012

    Message 1 of 1 , Feb 13, 2012

    Ahoy Members,

    Here is something special just ahead. You are encouraged to attend.

    Senior Vice President Roger Bazeley and myself will present the Navy League's Theodore Roosevelt Youth Award to PO 1, Chief Select, Kaitlynne Freitas, USNSCC. and the Youth Ribbon to former League Cadet PO 3 Weston Freitas, USNSCC.

    Please follow instructions for indicating you will attend.

    Pacific Merchant Marine Council, NLUS