Bethlehem Shipyard Museum Update #26 and San Francisco Pier 70 News...

    Message 1 of 1 , Feb 6, 2012

    Keep up on the Port of San Francisco at http://www.sfport.com/index.aspx

    Here is some news...

    Central Waterfront Advisory Group Meeting

    The prospective developers for the 20th Street Historic Buildings will present to the Central Waterfront Advisory Group, Wednesday, February 8, 2012. The meeting will be at 5:30 p.m. at the Potrero Hill Neighborhood House at 953 DeHaro Street.

    Kathleen Diohep
    Pier 70 Project Manager
    Port of San Francisco

    Here is some back-up material from Council Director Bill Perez...