Fw: Navy and Marine Corps Commendation Medal Award Ceremony

    Message 1 of 1 , Jan 10, 2012

    Ahoy Council Members and Friends,

    For those of us residing or working nearby Moffett Field, I encourage you to attend this event. It is not an everyday occurrence. As always remember to wear your Navy League lapel pin.

    Check out our communications central, http://groups.yahoo.com/group/PMMC-NLUS; our council history is right there for all to examine. The links page is extensive. The website earned the Patriot Award  and it can be seen on the group's front page. Our website, actually our web presence - including our Facebook, https://www.facebook.com/PMMC.NLUS, and Linkedin pages, has again been nominated for the Navy League's Mackie Award Website Award.

    Sent: Tuesday, January 10, 2012 11:13 PM
    Subject: Fw: Navy and Marine Corps Commendation Medal Award Ceremony

    Navy Leagues are welcome/encouraged to attend this special event on January 19th; reservations due not later than 1200 on the 13th.

    Note: If you have announcements or news you would like to share within the Pacific Central Region, they may be sent directly to PCR-NLUS@yahoogroups.com. If you would like it edited, such as the invitation below, prior to posting send it to me, nlsac at cwo dot com.

    Please see the NLUS stamp I recently posted on the front page of http://groups.yahoo.com/group/PCR-NLUS. Also displayed is the Patriot Award the site received from PatriotFiles.com. Once again the site has been nominated for a NLUS Mackie Website Award. Accompaning the website is the region's Facebook social media page, https://www.facebook.com/NavyLeaguePacificCentralRegion. Facebookers may post there as well.

    Have a great 2012 Navy League year!

    Senior Vice President
    Pacific Central Region
    Navy League of the United States