A new museum is being established in San Francisco: The Bethlehem Shipyard Musueum

    Message 1 of 1 , Dec 30, 2011

      A new museum is being established in San Francisco! The Bethlehem Shipyard Museum, http://www.bethlehemshipyardmuseum.org. The Pacific Merchant Marine Council is excited about this new endeavor and supports it.

      William Perez, Executive Director, receives a check for support for the Bethlehem Shipyard Museum at our council gathering December 19.

      Before the close of the luncheon meeting, William came aboard as a member and agreed to step-up to the position of council director! He will be our direct link to the museum.

      Visit Pier 70 Website Homepage, http://www.pier70sf.org, for photos and history of the shipyard. The council and our friends will endeavor to take a tour of the facilities in early 2012. Maybe have lunch together.