50% Off Yacht Cruise at Delta Discovery Cruises out of Pittsburg

    Message 1 of 1 , Dec 22, 2011
      Ahoy,

      I thought this was a good value and decided to pass it on. Teddy and I will be aboard sometime in the spring. We welcome your company. Looks like a good value for a council outing. You know the USS IOWA is no longer in the Reserve Fleet but still some interesting vessels remain.

      Let me know if you book the Delta Discovery Cruise or may be interested in the San Francisco Bay day sail.

      Anchors Aweigh,

      Phelps

      Sent: Thursday, December 22, 2011 5:02 AM
      Subject: 50% off yacht cruise at Delta Discovery Cruises

      follow us:

      hatching deals daily

      Sacramento

      Delta Discovery Cruises - Sacramento

      50% Off Yacht Cruise at Delta Discovery Cruises

      $68

      $34

      The Deal

      Your average barnyard chick suspects that her web-footed counterparts have all the fun, which makes today's deal eggspecially attractive. For $34, enjoy half off selected yacht cruises at Delta Discovery Cruises. This is a 50% savings on an adventure that usually costs $68.

      If you want to mix education with pleasure, choose from their World War II history cruise or mothball fleet cruise, the latter of which visits the U.S. Navy's Mothball Fleet where the historic battleship U.S.S. Iowa is located. Or if you're in the mood for entertaining mystery, try the pirate murder mystery dinner cruise or the holiday murder mystery dinner cruise.

      Read more...

      PROMOTION EXPIRES 5/24/2012.

      Merchant will abide by gift certificate state laws. No cash back. Must be used in one visit. Good for Mothball fleet World War II history cruises, Pirate Murder Mystery cruises or our Holiday Murder Mystery cruise. Gratuity should be based on original bill. Certificate cannot be combined or used in conjunction with any other offer, coupon or promotion. Certificate valid for six months.

      The Merchant, not DealChicken, is solely responsible for this Deal. This Deal is subject to the Terms of Service and How DealChicken Works.

      Deal Location

      51 Marina Boulevard Pittsburg,CA
      925-252-9300