Re: ANNUAL PEARL HARBOR REMEMBRANCE LUNCHEON, 12/7/2011, 11:30 am

    Message 1 of 1 , Nov 30, 2011
    • 1 Attachment
    • 36 KB

    ----- Original Message -----
    From: MARK L SHAFER
    Subject: ANNUAL PEARL HARBOR REMEMBRANCE LUNCHEON, 12/7/2011, 11:30 am

    Navy Leaguers:

    We, the committee of three, Jeanne Martin - Oyster Point YC, Capt Steve Ware - Master of Ceremonies, myself - coordinator, are pleased to invite you and your organizations, friends, family, steamship company salts, Bar Pilots, and other ancient mariners to the annual 7 December luncheon at Oyster Point Yacht Club, South San Francisco honoring the US Merchant Marine, US Navy, and US Coast Guard.

    Jeanne sent a postcard notification and a flyer naming our speaker USCG Capt John Prince, Chief of Staff, 11th Coast Guard District.

    Club bar open from 11am; Hawaiian pupus with maitais; luncheon entrees:
    1. filet mignon in red wine sauce with mushrooms,
    2. Maui boiled salmon,
    3. vegetarian a la Victor.
    - including Caesar salad, island rice, veges dujour, beverages, and desert for $35.

    Jeanne is taking reservations at (650) 345-7029 or send checks to her at 1564 Lago St., San Mateo, CA 94403.
    Our MC always asks the Ancient Mariners being honored, to stand to be recognized including Roy Nelson, US Navy, John A. Rauschkold, US Navy, Bill Fairfield, US Merchant Marine, Louis Serratto, US Merchant Marine, Jesse E. Melton, US Merchant Marine.

    Thank you for passing the word.

    Aloha,

    Mark Shafer