Fw: Thank you for your donation to Toys for Tots

    Message 1 of 1 , Nov 24, 2011
      Marine Toys for Tots Foundation
      Ahoy Members and Friends,

      Once again the council made a contribution to:
       .

      The funds were collected at our Annual Meeting Luncheon December 20, 2010. We intended to have collections at our luncheons throughout the year to increase the amout of our council contribution but all our luncheons were in cooperation with other groups where Toys for Tots was not an agenda item. So $75 in and today $75 out.

      We will have a Toys for Tots collection at our joint dinner with the Marin County Council Thursday, December 8th (invitation with details coming your way) and our own Annual Meeting Luncheon Monday December 19 at Coast Guard Island, Alameda (invitation and details coming your way as well). Funds donated on the 19th will be contributed by the council in 2012.

      Thanks for those of you who contributed last December. Many of you make direct contributions and that is great. The need continues year in and year out and we will do what we can. Thanks also for Karen Freitas, Vice President Youth Affairs, for her imaginative toy drum theme Toys for Tots campaign.

      Sent: Thursday, November 24, 2011 8:59 AM
      Subject: Thank you for your generous donation to Toys for Tots

      eNews Header

      Thank you Phelps Hobart and Members of the Navy League's Pacific Merchant Marine Council for your donation to Toys for Tots.

      Your contribution of $75.00 on Nov 24, 2011 will help us reach the many less fortunate children of our nation, who without our help may have not received gifts for Christmas.

      Toys for Tots is a U S Marine Corps program conducted in over 650 communities nationwide.  We provide hope, happiness and the simple joy of Christmas to disadvantaged children by remembering them during the Christmas holiday season.

      Your secure Transaction ID is: 3184-2721-1-447160-451017.

      Best Wishes,

      Major Bill Grein
      USMC (Ret.)
      Vice President
      Marine Toys for Tots Foundation

      This organization did not provide any goods or services in consideration, in whole or in part, for this donation.  You may print a copy of this receipt for your tax records.  20-3021444

      Home  |  Donate Online  |  Toy Drop-Offs   | About Toys for Tots  |

      Marine Toys for Tots Foundation

      18251 Quantico Gateway Drive | Triangle, VA 22172

      OUR MISSION:
      The mission of the Marine Corps Toys for Tots Program is to collect new, unwrapped toys, books and other gifts during October, November and December each year, and distribute those gifts as Christmas presents to less fortunate children in the community in which the campaigns are conducted.

      eNews Header

      Dear Phelps and Members of the Navy League's Pacific Merchant Marine Council,

      Thanksgiving is a special day for each of us to reflect and give thanks for our blessings in life. And most importantly — it's a time for us to give thanks for the people we hold most dear in our lives.

      You and your council are among those people for whom I give thanks.

      Because of you, a child still believes. Because of you, a child can still have hope. And because of you, a child will wake up smiling on Christmas morning.

      For this, you have my deepest gratitude.

      Thanksgiving Card
      There are only 31 days until Christmas ... please give today.

      So, on behalf of all the boys and girls for whom your support makes such a difference, thank you. Thank you so very much.

      Have a happy Thanksgiving,

      Bill Grein
      William J. Grein
      Major, USMC (Ret)
      Vice President
      Marine Toys for Tots Foundation

      Connect with Us: Facebook
      Facebookemail Icon Round
      Forward to a FriendWeb icon
      Visit our WebsiteGiftBox
      Donate

      | Home | Donate Online | Toy Drop-Offs | About Toys for Tots |

      Marine Toys for Tots Foundation

      18251 Quantico Gateway Drive | Triangle, VA 22172

      OUR MISSION:
      The mission of the Marine Corps Toys for Tots Program is to collect new, unwrapped toys, books and other gifts during October, November and December each year, and distribute those gifts as Christmas presents to less fortunate children in the community in which the campaigns are conducted.

      Forward to a Friend