24-26 January - WEST 2012 in San Diego
- Can't make the Navy League's Sea-Air-Space Exposition, http://www.seaairspace.org, April 16 -23 in Maryland? How about WEST 2012? Co-sponsored by the U.S. Naval Institute and AFCEA International, West 2012 is the largest event on the West Coast for communications, electronics, intelligence, information systems, imaging, military weapon systems, aviation, shipbuilding, and more.
Registration is FREE for panel sessions and exhibits. Tickets are required for meals and the evening events.
Oh, in regards to the Naval Institute's Holiday Catalog. It's a wonderful production and Naval Institute members get a 30% discount on their orders.
PS Thanks to all who have requested membership applications for the Naval Order of the United States, http://www.navalorder.org. If you are interested in United States naval history and are not a member, contact me for a membership application. Extra-special just ahead is the San Francisco Commandery's Pearl Harbor Dine-in at the Marines Memorial Club the evening of December 7.
- Pearl Harbor Remembrance Dinner and Installation of New Commander
- Marines Memorial Club, San Francisco
- Uniform: Dinner Dress Blue / Civilian Equivalent
- Speaker: San Francisco Commandery's Own, RADM Thomas Brown, USN, RET
- Topic: "Pearl Harbor Revisited"
The Monterey Bay Commandery may have a similar event.
24-26 January - WEST 2012 in San DiegoIs this email not displaying correctly? View it in your browser.
"America's Military at the Crossroads: What's Out and What's In for 2012 and Beyond?"January 24-26, 2012Co-sponsored by the U.S. Naval Institute and AFCEA International, West 2012 is the largest event on the West Coast for communications, electronics, intelligence, information systems, imaging, military weapon systems, aviation, shipbuilding, and more. Come hear featured speaker, Honorable Robert O. Work, Under Secretary of the Navy Attend dynamic panel discussions:
San Diego Convention Center, San Diego, CA Registration is FREE for panel sessions and exhibits. Tickets are required for meals and the evening event.
- The Navy and the Marine Corps: Hang Together or Hang Separately?
- The Future of Shipbuilding: What Can the Nation Afford?
- Warfighters vs. Support: Do We Have the Equation Right?
- Info at Sea: What Do the Warfighters Need?
- Info at Sea: How Much Security Can the Sea Service Afford?
- China: How Big a Factor Should It Be in DoD Planning?
- Free domestic shipping available on all orders placed by noon (EST) Friday, December 23, 2011
- 35% off member discount on all holiday catalog books
- 20% to 50% off member discount on all holiday catalog gifts, clothing, and CDs