Fw: First Edition of The New Navy Leaguer

    Message 1 of 1 , Nov 2, 2011
      Check it out. Our council made the first edition with a color photo and some text!

      In the photo member Ken Blue and myself.

      The council is seeking a member or two versed in media releases, YouTube, and simply writing about the council, its members, activities, events for publication.

      The council and its members are engaged in the maritime industry.