Save the Date! CA Maritime Leadership Symposium, February 1 and 2, 2012

    Message 1 of 1 , Oct 1, 2011
      Save the Date! CA Maritime Leadership Symposium

      Ahoy Members and Friends,

      We have the 12th Annual California Maritime Leadership Symposium, http://www.maritimesymposium.com, event on our council 2012 calendar.

      This past year we hosted an informal luncheon (no speaker - neither time or the situation permitted one) on the first day of the symposium. We will again have a council luncheon on the first day of the symposium, Wednesday, February 1. I will be working with the Convention Center's Classique Catering, http://www.classiquecatering.com, to see what can be done right in the convention hall instead of walking out of the building. This will likely be our first council event of the new year.

      The next California Marine and Intermodal Transportation System Advisory Council (CALMITSAC) meeting will be Tuesday, January 31, near the Sacramento Convention Center at the California Environmental Protection Agency building – 1001 I Street, Sacramento, Conference Room 620. The start time will likely be 10:30 - it hasn't been announced.

      The agendas for both events are being prepared; if you have a topic you care to present or you desire to be a Symposium panel member probably best to initially contact our friend:

      Norman Fassler-Katz, Sr. Consultant
      Senate Transportation Select Committee on California Ports and Goods Movement
      Legislative Office Building-Room 554
      1020 N Street
      Sacramento, CA 95814
      916-651-1893 (direct)
      916-651-1894 (committee office)
      916-324-7081 (fax)
      916-708-9148 (cell)

      The Pacific Merchant Marine Council continues to advance forward within the maritime industry.

      To: Pacific Merchant Marine Council
      Subject: Save the Date! CA Maritime Leadership Symposium

      Don't miss two days of general sessions, networking, interactive displays and legislative briefings at the 12th Annual California Maritime Leadership Symposium!

      www.maritimesymposium.com

      Forward to a friend
      Our mailing address is:
      Three Squares Inc.
      1507 7th Street, #105
      Santa Monica, CA 90401

      Copyright (C) 2011 Three Squares Inc. All rights reserved.