CALMITSAC agenda and material for meeting Wednesday September 28, 2011

    Message 1 of 1 , Sep 28, 2011

    Ahoy Members and Friends,

    I just attended the California Marine and Intermodal Transportation System Advisory Council meeting. Four other council members were present and engaged in the discussions.

    The next CALMITSAC meeting will be January 31 – California Enviromental Protection Agency building – 1001 I Street, Sacramento - Conference Room 620. It is followed the next two days by the California Maritime Leadership Symposium, www.maritimeleadershipsymposium.com, February 1 and 2 at the Sacramento Convention Center. The council will likely again offer to host a luncheon on the Symposium's first day.

    The Pacific Merchant Marine Council continues to move forward within the maritime industry.