NLUS October 2011 Digital Edition

    Message 1 of 1 , Sep 23 6:31 PM

      Ahoy All,

      Good to see our Pacific Merchant Marine Council again recognized in the Navy League's Sea Power magazine.
      • Page 59 "Ceremony Marks Dedication of Stamps Marking Merchant Marine." Includes a color photo of myself and member Ken Blue along with a poster of the stamps!
      • Page 55 Council again a Membership Retention Awardee. 100% in 2010 (and also the largest council with 100%).
      • Page 55 Phelps Hobart Top Recruiter (again) - 22 new members in 2010. Puts me tied for being the League's #11 recruiter last year.
      • Page 60 Phelps Hobart listed as a Top Individual Recruiter for August 2011.
      The pace of council membership recruiting will likely pickup again soon. I hope for the council to again have a good finish for the year. Please notify me if you would like me to contact a possible new member. You can do the recruiting yourself - there is a membership application in Sea Power or online, www.navyleague.org/membership.

      Keep in touch - call me almost anytime...

      President, Pacific Merchant Marine Council
      Senior Vice President, Pacific Central Region
      Vice President, Pacific Southwest Region
      National Director
      Navy League of the United States
      http://groups.yahoo.com/group/PCR-NLUS
      http://www.navyleague.org
      PO Box 191403
      Sacramento CA 95819-1403
      (916) 739-6949 | (916) 955-3972 cell |
      PMMC@...
      The Pacific Merchant Marine Council, The Maritime
      Logistics Council, was chartered 11 December 2006.
      It's an advocate for the United States maritime industry.
      Luncheons are hosted in the San Francisco Bay Area.
      New members welcomed!