National Liberty Ship Memorial SS JEREMIAH O'BRIEN Sunday, October 9, Fleet Week Cruise

    Message 1 of 1 , Sep 9, 2011

    Ahoy Everyone!

    Want to see the Blue Angels directly overhead Sunday, October 9, as they fly in tight formations and do aerial acrobatics?

    Want to go aboard our council's very special still steaming adopted hero of World War II for a cruise on San Francisco Bay?

    From the National Liberty Ship Memorial SS JEREMIAH O'BRIEN website, http://www.ssjeremiahobrien.org/EVENTS/cruises.htm:

    Enjoy the BEST aviation show in the United States of America, possibly the world, featuring the US Navy Blue Angels, as well as vintage planes performing the most amazing gravity-defying stunts you will ever see, over the spectacular backdrop of the San Francisco Bay. The Blue Angels fly, weather permitting, about 3:00pm.
    Tickets include:
    • Continental breakfast
    • Delicious lunch served on the main deck at noon
    • Live music
    • Beverages
    • Tour of the engine room, as seen in the blockbuster hit "Titanic"
    Tickets are $125 Adults, $75 Children, $325 Family (2 Adults and 2 Children)

    Boarding begins Pier 45 Fisherman's Wharf, 9:00am. Departs 10:00am; returns 4:30pm.

    Now, find the attachment and see the special Navy League group rates for you, your family, and your friends. Use this as an opportunity to recruit your non-Navy League member friends.

    A limited amount of space remains on Saturday's cruise but there is no Navy League discount associated with it.

    Put a group together of five and save 10%, a group of ten and save 15%, and if you can find fifteen save 25%!

    Don't forget your hat and sunscreen.

    PS Save Monday, December 19th for our special holiday luncheon aboard.