Additional San Francisco Fleet Week 2011 Ships Greeters Needed

    Message 1 of 1 , Aug 30 11:34 AM
      Ahoy All Navy Leaguers,

      I know Sam Sause, Roger Bazeley, and myself will be greeting ships this year. Anybody else?

      If not a member of the Navy League, here is one more good reason to come aboard! Or to renew your membership.

      Enjoyable duty Saturday afternoon, October 8.

      Thank you to those who have signed up to ride the SS JEREMIAH O'BRIEN Saturday or Sunday. About 200 tickets remain for Saturday's bay cruise; the ship's cruise schedule, http://www.ssjeremiahobrien.org/EVENTS/cruises.htm.

      More on San Francisco Fleet Week: http://www.fleetweek.us.