On Facebook? Then like (become a fan) of Navy League of the United States Pacific Merchant Marine Council

    Message 1 of 1 , Aug 21 7:41 PM
      Facebook

      Ahoy Members and Friends,

      If you are on Facebook please check in at:

      It is our council's Facebook page. With more "Fans" the URL can be shorter. Tell your friends to.

      The council is over on Linkedin as well. There too, http://www.linkedin.com/groups/Navy-League-United-States-Pacific-2544631?trk=myg_ugrp_ovr, you are welcome to come aboard. We are elsewhere in the World Wide Web maritime realm - do an internet search - and you can see our council's presence on the internet.

      Oh, I am on Facebook - if we are not already "Friends" lets make it happen. Give me a poke while you are at it.

      On Twitter personally but as I state:

      This site is really about the Pacific Merchant Marine Council, Navy League of the United States. This council is hot.

      Lets be "followers" of each other there. You tweet me and I will tweet you.

      Hope you are enjoying your summer.

      We have a few members who need to renew their membership. Most appreciated if you do so without being reminded - once again we are going for 100% membership retention.

      Thanks.

      (916) 739-6949 Anytime