Fw: Propeller Club September 15 Luncheon-FMC Chairman

    Message 1 of 1 , Aug 5, 2011
    Navy Leaguers are most welcome to enjoy the Propeller Club luncheon featuring Federal Maritime Commission Chairman Richard A. Lidinsky, Jr:

    Thursday, September 15, 2011

    11:30 am – 2:00 pm

    Scott’s Seafood Restaurant at Jack London Square

    2 Broadway, Oakland, CA 94607

    (510) 444 3456

    Reservation deadline is September 8. Limited seating.

    Propeller Club and Navy League members and their guests: $45; Non-members $50

    Send the reservation form and your check made payable to "PCUS-SFBR" to: Propeller Club SFBR 120 Village Square Box 113 Orinda, CA 94563

    Tickets will not be mailed. There will be a guest list at the door.

    Space is limited so an early reservation with a check is advisable.

    We thank the Propeller Club for the invitation.

    Phelps Hobart, President
    Pacific Merchant Marine Council, NLUS

    PS John Amos and a number of other Propeller Club members are also members of the Pacific Merchant Marine Council.