Re: [PMMC-NLUS] Famous “Times Square Kiss” Sculpture coming to San Francisco’s Historic PIER 45 - August 6-7, 2011 [1 Attachment]

  • capt.ob@comcast.net
    Message 1 of 2 , Aug 5, 2011
      All Hands:

      Dagnar Alholm, age 92, a resident of ther California Veterans' Home at Yountville, California met the Nurse in that famous photo when she visited the Home... (and was mentioned in an article about her in the Napa newspaper)...
      I think it would be great to invite Mr. Alholm to be in the ceremony...That beautiful nurse passed away shortly after visiting Yountville.
      I would be honored to bring him to the ceremony....

      CaptainK.C.O'Brien  707-425-7596----- Original Message -----