Seamen’s Church Institute-Bay Area event flyer

    Message 1 of 2 , Aug 5, 2011
    Nice way to support the International Maritime Center and get an early start on San Francisco Fleet Week, www.fleetweek.us! Please join fellow members and friends aboard.

    __________________________

    Dear Friends,

    Greetings from Seamen’s Church Institute-Bay Area (SCI-Bay Area) and the International Maritime Center (IMC)!

    We invite you to join us on Thursday, October 6, 2011 from 6:30 pm to 9:30 pm for a bay cruise on board the California Hornblower, leaving from Pier 3 in San Francisco. The Sunset Cruise, celebrating SCI’s work at the IMC, will feature cocktails, hors d’oeuvres, live music, and an auction.

    Invitations with details, such as individual ticket prices and sponsorship opportunities will be forthcoming. In the meantime, if you should have any further questions, please feel free to contact me at (510) 844-1130 or at ayee@... . Thank you, and please don’t forget to “Save the Date!”
    Best regards,

    Adrienne

    Adrienne L. Yee, Bay Area Development Coordinator The Seamen’s Church Institute – Bay Area 4001 – 7th Street Oakland, CA 94607

    Main: (510) 839-2226

    Direct: (510) 844-1130

    ayee@...

    www.seamenschurch.org

  • capt.ob@comcast.net
    Message 2 of 2 , Aug 5, 2011
      Dear Phelps,

      I guess it's been 15-20 years ago when they built the center...I donated some of the building materials, including both bathroom doors!
      I used to visit the center frequently with clothing and other donations when matson navigation Co was on 7th Street...
      God Bless,  Kerry