RE: [PMMC-NLUS] Summer Reading: Looking for a Ship

  • WO Guilherme Freitas, USNSCC
    Message 1 of 5 , Jul 22, 2011
      Sam,

      I also read the book and enjoyed it.

      I ordered a copy of the book for my son, Davis Freitas, and had it sent to him at the Seafarers International Union Paul Hall Center For Maritime Training And Education in Piney Point, Maryland.

      Davis has completed Unlicensed Apprentice Program Phase 1 and is waiting for his ship to start Phase 2.

      Regards,

           Guilherme Freitas

      From: PMMC-NLUS@yahoogroups.com