Fw: Thanks to you, a child believes!

    Message 1 of 1 , Jul 19, 2011
      Marine Toys for Tots Foundation

      "The mission of the Marine Corps Toys for Tots Program is to collect new, unwrapped toys, books and other gifts during October, November and December each year, and distribute those gifts as Christmas presents to less fortunate children in the community in which the campaigns are conducted."

      Ahoy All,

      Just a reminder that Toys For Tots is part of our council's youth activities. We collect funds and toys throughout the year then make a gift locally and nationally. Contributions accepted anytime.

      Thank you on behalf of the children.