Pacific Merchant Marine Council Luncheon at the Region Coast Guard Awards Event, 7/29/2011, 11:30 am

  • PMMC-NLUS@yahoogroups.com
    Message 1 of 2 , Jul 15, 2011
      Reminder from: PMMC-NLUS Yahoo! Group

      Title: Pacific Merchant Marine Council Luncheon at the Region Coast Guard Awards Event

      Date: Friday July 29, 2011
      Time: 11:30 am - 1:30 pm
      Next reminder: The next reminder for this event will be sent in 5 days, 3 minutes.
      Location: Coast Guard Island, Alameda
      Phone: (916) 739-6949
      Notes: Please join the Pacific Merchant Marine Council for the:

      PACIFIC CENTRAL REGION

      Navy League of the United States

      17th Annual Coast Guard Awards Luncheon
      Recognizing “The Best of the Best”

      Rear Admiral Joseph R. Castillo, USCG
      Commander, District Eleven
      Presenter and Speaker

      Friday, July 29, 2011

      Social Hour 1130
      Luncheon 1200

      Point Welcome Room, Coast Guard Island, Alameda

      $12.50 per person

      Navy Leaguers please show your appreciation by attending!

      For information please call Jeanne Sharkey, (925) 228-1375

      Reservations a MUST. Deadline Friday, July 22!

      Note:
      • Non-military attendees MUST be placed on a Gate List and have photo ID.
      • Vehicles must have registration and proof of insurance.

      Please make checks payable to PCR NLUS and mail to:

      Lorraine Hughey, 1650 Candelero Ct, Walnut Creek, CA 94598-1020

      Enclosed is a check for $_________ for ______ attendees.

      We will sit together. This will count as our 2nd quarter luncheon. Do attend! The awards presentation is special.

    • PMMC-NLUS@yahoogroups.com
      Message 2 of 2 , Jul 20, 2011