83Fw: RSVP for 10 Dec

    Oct 5, 2007
      Heads up Members and Friends...

      We have our guest speaker for our 1st Anniversary Luncheon and Installation of 2008 Officers and Directors!

      Please reserve the date, Monday, 10 December, on your appointment calendar.

      Please pass the word - all invited with prior paid reservations.

      Anchors Aweigh,

      Phelps Hobart
      Senior Vice President
      Pacific Merchant Marine Council, NLUS

      AVY LEAGUE of the United States

      Pacific Merchant Marine Council

      The pleasure of your company as well as your guests is requested at the

      First Anniversary and Christmas Luncheon Meeting

      Election and Installation of 2008 Officers

      Guest Speaker: VADM Charles D. Wurster, USCG

      Commander, Coast Guard Pacific Area

      1130, Monday, December 10th aboard

      National Liberty Ship Memorial S. S. JEREMIAH O’BRIEN, Pier 45, San Francisco

      Hot meal ~ Reservations please

      $20 per member or guest by check received before December 9th payable to the

      Pacific Merchant Marine Council, NLUS, PO Box 230, Fairfield CA 94533-0022