718Maritime Security Industry Day, May 26, 2010

    May 19, 2010
      Several events ahead - for those interested this should prove
      interesting. I look forward to returning to the California Maritime
      Academy for the day.

      A statewide Homeland Defense major exercise - Golden Guardian -
      involving port security in progress curently. I tried to visit the
      O'BRIEN at the Port of Sacramento without success yesterday evening.

      Phelps

      --- In PMMC-NLUS@yahoogroups.com, "Pacific Merchant Marine Council"