684Fw: Maritime Security Industry Day, May 26, 2010

    Apr 12, 2010
    ----- Original Message -----
    From: "Gould, Laura LTJG" <Laura.E.Gould at uscg dot mil>
    Sent: Monday, April 12, 2010
    Subject: Maritime Security Industry Day 2010

    Good Morning CSOs, FSOs, Agency Representatives and Industry Partners,

    The United States Coast Guard Sector San Francisco, in conjunction with the
    California Maritime Academy will be hosting the Annual Maritime Security
    Industry Day on May 26th, 2010. Attached you will find a copy of the
    Invitation Letter, Agenda and Registration form, a hard copy of which was
    mailed today.

    Some basic information:

    When: Wednesday May 26th, 2010 7:30 AM - 12:00 PM.

    Where: California Maritime Academy
    200 Maritime Academy Drive, Vallejo CA 94590

    Who Should Attend:

    - Federal, state and local officials involved with maritime security
    - Industry security partners, Facility Security Officers, Vessel Security
    Officers, and Company security officers seeking insight into government
    plans for improved security.
    -Interested Maritime Security Industry Partners and Representatives

    Please utilize the provided registration form and return to me via email or
    fax. Thank you. We look forward to your attendance at this year's event!

    Respectfully,

    LTJG Laura Gould
    United States Coast Guard
    Sector San Francisco