      Sent: Sunday, February 28, 2010 8:00 AM
      Subject: Toys for Tots Christmas Club 2010

      TFT_eNews_header

      Phelps, we count on our Christmas Club members most.
      Will you join today?

      Dear Pacific Merchant Marine Council Members,

      It's easy to forget things.  We've all done it.  Even with the best of intentions, things slip through the cracks because life is...well, busy!

      But, I know you'd never want a child to feel forgotten on Christmas morning and that's why I'm writing to you again about the importance of the Marine Toys for Tots Christmas Club

      We need more members in the Toys for Tots Christmas Club and I think you'd feel great being part of it.  You see, Christmas Club gifts we receive throughout the year help us take advantage of off-season discounts from our toy suppliers.  And when dollars are stretched, more children can be helped!

      It's quick and easy to become a Christmas Club member.  Click here to join and then enjoy knowing all year long that you're making a difference in the lives of less fortunate children.

      Thank you, Navy Leaguers, for taking a few minutes today to help a child feel the hope that comes with an unexpected gift from a stranger and knowing someone cares...someone like you!

      With my deepest thanks,

       Bill Grein
      William J. Grein
      Major, USMC (Ret.)
      Vice President
      Marine Toys for Tots Foundation

      P.S.  And remember to share this message with a friend or family member who you feel might also like to support Toys for Tots!  We need more dedicated and compassionate friends like you!

      *****

      Did you receive this e-mail from a friend?  Would you like to receive e-mail updates like this from the Marine Toys for Tots Foundation on a regular basis? It's easy, just sign up here.

       christmas club

      Our generous supporters help millions of children at Christmas.  Isn't the smile on a child's face when they receive a gift the best gift of all?

      Girl opening present

      Home | Donate Online | Toy Drop-Offs | About Toys for Tots |

      Marine Toys for Tots Foundation

      18251 Quantico Gateway Drive | Triangle, VA 22172

      OUR MISSION:
      The mission of the Marine Corps Toys for Tots Program is to collect new, unwrapped toys, books and other gifts during October, November and December each year, and distribute those gifts as Christmas presents to less fortunate children in the community in which the campaigns are conducted.

      Forward to a Friend

    • Show all 3 messages in this topic