      From: Chairez, Salvador
      Sent: Wednesday, September 30, 2009 6:06 AM
      Subject: Updated Annual Report

      Dear Council Presidents,

      Good morning!

      The updated Annual Report is now available online at http://www.navyleague.org/councils/annual_report.php. Lisa Macklin was kind enough to format it in Word, and design it to be downloaded and filled in by tabbing through the document. Once you’ve completed the document, you can then send your submission by email or print and send by snail mail. You should begin using and submitting this updated version immediately.

      I’ve also sent this notification to the Region and Area Presidents under separate cover.

      Salvador Chairez

      Senior Director of Membership

      Navy League of the United States

      2300 Wilson Boulevard, Suite 200